12/28/2011

every day question !!!????

The daily question of my audience is…..
How should I plan my career???
The answer is simple and easy  ..  have vision and mission for your life, Egyptian education , cultures and even  Families never give us the chance to feel free planning our life.
They tell us what school to go , what to study, what to wear even what to eat… in such atmosphere how we will plan our career ,a person who never get chance to choose any thing do you think that he will be able to choose a career????
I think it is time now to change …. After 25th revolution each person should look at meror and ask himself .
Do I have Goal????
Do I know what I want????
Do I have mission and vision????
Do I know what I love????
Do I know what I want????
 Do I know what I am good at???
After you get an answer I think we can move on forward:)

No comments:

Post a Comment